Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Britton's Birthday

I CAN'T believe that Britton turned 11 this month!
He is growing up so fast and as excited as I am and as much fun as this soon to be Teenage is, I am still a little sad.  He is already almost as tall as me, can already wear my shoes - wears my indoor soccer shoes to play futsal and steals my super warm socks to snowboard and snowshoe in.  He thinks it is GREAT and I LOVE the big smile that comes across his face every time he realizes how tall he is getting compared to me.

Britton LOVES soccer and wanted a soccer ball cake.  I had originally decided to make a soccer ball as well as his soccer Jersey but....the ball took a little longer than I had anticipated so the Soccer Jersey cake is still sitting in the freezer waiting to be decorated.

The Cake


The Presents

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Fugal Family said...

You made that cake? wow! Amazing! I'm totally impressed!

mary said...

Okay Kerry.... let's talk about that cake.... first... HOW??? And second... do you ALWAYS have to out-do me??? :) :) Seriously, I can't think of ONE thing that you just don't do 100 times better than me!! :) ALWAYS! It's pretty dang annoying. And back to... HOW??? did you do that?