Monday, January 11, 2010

Addi and Mayci at it AGAIN!

Did somebody say PARTY!!!!
Apparently I didn't get the memo.

I finally had a day to clean the cushions for my deck furniture before I put them away for the winter. Addi and Mayci wanted to play and I figured it was no big deal - they play really well together and entertain each other. They are always busy and today was no exception. I had told them that I would be downstairs cleaning cushions so they needed to entertain themselves and not keep asking me for things.

They had been upstairs playing for a LONG time and then they started coming downstairs. Each time they came down they went to the toys and took loads upstairs. When I asked what they were doing they said "We're having a party!" At that point I was so close to having all of the cushions cleaned that I didn't even want to know what they were really doing until I had finished. By the time I went upstairs to to see their "PARTY", they had covered the family room floor, the hallway, and the front room floor with everything from blankets, to decorations, balloons, toys.....YOU NAME IT - THEY HAD IT! Party dresses, princess music and all.

You just never now what these two girls are going to do when they get together - or by themselves for that matter.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

skcoe said...

NICE! And oh...so familiar. Glad they can keep each other entertained though, even if it means hours of cleanup afterward!