Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gavin is 8

We just celebrated Gavin's 8th birthday! 
I can't believe how fast time seems to be flying by and I am having a really hard time letting go of my "little" boy.  He has been anticipating his birthday for at least 3 months now and he was So excited to get exactly what he has been asking for.....a Dinner with grilled chicken, snicker salad, rolls, corn on the cob, and asphalt pie, Money and a NEW Bike.




Britton and Addi gave Gavin a much needed new bike helmet.
This also served as a distraction while Jason brought Gavin's mountain bike around back.

I am so glad he LOVED it!  He jumped on and rode around until it got dark and then was up early the next morning riding again.

For his PARTY we took all of his friend to a park in American Fork and slid for 2 hours down an ENORMOUS water slide.  



We at Gavin's favorite flavor of popsicles (cherry mango) , opened presents, and sent everyone home with a new beach towel and dog tags.
It was a perfect way to celebrate a summer birthday - Hot Sun, Water, Friends and Food! 

2 comments:

Steph said...

I am so glad he had a great birthday. It is seriously crazy how fast they are growing up. It kind of bums me out. I love you guys!!

Amy Davis said...

Calvin had so much fun! Happy Birthday Gavin!