Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Didn't realize what I was missing...

Just last night I was sitting on the couch with Addi and she asked to borrow my phone.  She said "mom, look what happens when I search my name on the internet".  As picture after picture, and caption after caption pulled up, I realized I had completely forgotten about this little blog I timidly started years ago.  Even now, years later, I am very "blog Illiterate".  I need a blogger book for Dummies. Sadly, I will admit, it took me a little bit of time to figure out how to "post" on my blog and I'm sure it will take me even longer to figure out how to change and add photos.  But one thing I do know is that I absolutely loved the memories that came flooding back as I looked at each picture and read about each event that had been documented.

It was a subtle reminder that even if everyone else has forgotten, including myself, that this blog exists, I need to start posting pictures and events again as a reminder of life at this crazy, busy, house we call home.

I didn't realize what I was missing until Addi, innocently and without knowing, reminded me.


No comments: