Tuesday, December 29, 2009

SO Much to Catch up on!


Addi's First Haircut

Addi was SO EXCITED to get her hair cut.  She had gone with me when I took the boys to get their hair cut and decided she wanted her hair cut too.  She wants to be just like her brothers and thinks whatever they do she needs to do (or at least should get to do).

I kept asking Addi how she wanted her hair cut and she would grab all of it into a pony tail and say "like this".  I think she was ready to cut it ALL off!

Luckily I had the last say...and we just trimmed it up so it was all even.

Addi was so adorable and LOVED her "new"haircut.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy and Jeremy said...

She looks so cute!!! Sometimes big brothers examples can be good, but thank goodness you're there to make sure she doesn't cut all her hair off:) What a cutie!!!