Saturday, June 12, 2010

Cute in Curlers

I absolutely LOVE the way little girls look when their hair is up in curlers!




For Addisyn's big end-of-the-year dance recital she had to have her hair pulled up in the front and curly in the back.  I have only put her hair in curlers one other time and it didn't turn out so great. So, for dress rehearsal I thought I had better try curlers again to see if we could get better results.

Addi was so adorable checking herself out in the mirror, thinking she looked all grown up, and having a great time blowing her own hair dry.  She is so into "I'm growing up mom" and "I'm big" that being able to put real make-up on, along with the curlers, made her day.  She "pranced and "strutted" her stuff all around the house and made sure her daddy saw how beautiful she was.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

those are way cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

I totally love that last picture of her. What a doll. She really is growing up so fast. She is a total sweetie!