Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Spring Dance Recital

I tried!  I REALLY did try to get a "normal" happy, smiling picture of Addi in her ADORABLE dance costume - Hair curled, make-up on etc.  But what I want and think is cute, is completely another thing according to her.  Pictures started out OK - she was adorable and happy as long as she was pulling faces then...Well, this is our version of "normal"  when it comes to pictures and I think the pictures speak for themselves.






Even though she didn't like having pictures taken, Addisyn was beaming when she walked off of the stage after her performance.  She danced to Pooh's Lullaby and was so cute and she performed the darling routine so well.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

she is so cute, it's hard being 3! lol

skcoe said...

Kerry! These pictures are to die for...did you use photo editing software? I love the colors...you're taking beautiful photos!