Friday, September 10, 2010

Sweet and "SASSY"!

Addisyn FINALLY got to start school on Tuesday.  Talk about torture!  Her brothers started two weeks ago and she has been asking when she gets to go to school everyday since then.

 
She was so excited to wear her new "school clothes" that have been hanging in her closet for weeks.  She got up and picked out her pink and black striped outfit, and her shiny pink "school shoes".  When I told her she could just grab her pink flip flops she informed me that she couldn't wear THOSE shoes to school - and said "I need my pink "SCHOOL SHOES". 
Before we headed out the door, Addi had to load her Tinkerbell back pack full of "important" and "necessary" items from her room like her blanket, barbies, stuffed animals, barbie and doll combs, bouncy balls and various other random toys she could quickly find to put in there.
Addisyn confidently walked right into school, found her backpack hook and walked right to her seat.
There was absolutely no hesitation.  She was so excited to be going to school like her brothers.

 
Addisyn LOVES school!  However, when I asked her how school was and if she loved it she answered with a sigh and a little drama to her voice "yes,...but I don't like my teacher".  Why?  "Well, I just don't like having to go up and down the stairs - it just makes my legs SO tired". 
She seriously cracks me up everyday. And her first day of school pictures say it all!
Sweet, and Sassy with a little Attitude!

No comments: