Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to School?


How is it that school has started already?

Where did the summer go?

It seems to me like summer was just getting started when it abruptly ended.
OR...
maybe I was just really slow getting into the groove of summer.
Either way, it makes my heart a little sad knowing that summer has once again come and gone, my kids are off on their own for 6+ hours a day, and fall is just around the corner.


Britton started the 4th grade this year....

He loves Spanish Immersion.

He is an awesome soccer player.

He is currently into collecting Bakugan and spends every dime he earns on them.

His favorite computer game is Wizard 101.

He is smart, silly, sensitive, dependable, a great friend, and I can't get enough of his cute smile and contagious laugh.


Gavin started the 2nd grade this year....

He is excited to learn Spanish in the Spanish Immersion program.

He loves all sports and is starting flag football.

He would rather be outside on his 4-Wheeler or bike jumping dirt hills than anything else.

His bright eyes and silly faces make me smile and when he starts to giggle I can't help but start laughing with him.

He is sweet, sensitive, silly, daring, determined and defiant all crammed into one.


Addi THOUGHT she was going to school with the boys this year....

She got up early.

Dressed in her new school outfit.

Grabbed her backpack.

Posed for "1st day of school pictures".

and then proudly said "Bye, Bye. I see you later mommy".

She excitedly jumped in the car with Jason and the boys and headed off for school. She patiently walked through the school halls next to Jason and walked to boys to their classrooms and then asked "Where is my class Daddy?"
She is so eager to grow up and be a big kid like her brothers.
Her enthusiasm and innocence bring a smile to my face.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: