Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Little Ballerina!


Addi started her "dancing class" this week.

She excitedly chose, and adamantly insisted on wearing her new "pink dancing suit", her "pink dancing dress" , and her "shiny black dancing shoes".

7

However,

Ballet was first so we took her to "dancing class" dressed in her tiny, pink ballet slippers with tap shoes and bag in hand.

When we got to the dance studio she quickly followed her teacher, found her spot on the floor, and didn't stop smiling the entire hour.

This little girl breaks my heart.
She is sweet, sassy, silly, independent and determined
and definitely knows exactly what she wants.
(And she usually gets it)
I Love her with all of my heart.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

skcoe said...

Oh my CUTENESS!! These pictures are to die for...she looks VERY old and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

PS. See how I'm commenting? :) You can do that on MY blog too!

Jamie said...

I love those pictures!!! What a cutie!