Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Addisyn!

Addisyn turned 3 last Friday, September 11.  Her Favorite book right now is "Alice The Fairy" by David Shannon so it was really fun to celerate with all of her friends by having a Fairy Party.
I was lucky enough to find matching fiary wings and fairy skirts so each little girl was "transformed" into a fairy when she arrived.
After their wands were decorated, we played "fairy freeze dance"
while they danced to the "Tinkerbell" soundtrack.
They were all SO cute and had so much fun dancing and pretending to be real fairies.
Did somebody say FAIRY DUST?
Hopefully the sugar rush wore off before bedtime.
***
The Cake
After the party the race was on to get Addi's birthday cake done.  I had invited Addi's grandparents and great aunts over for dinner and cake and ice cream but it all had to be ready in time for people to eat, Britton to get to soccer practice, and for my parents to get to the airport.
Thanks to Gina - my amazingly talented Sister-In-Law - helping me all afternoon, I was able to decorate this fun Tinkerbell cake.
***
Family
Addi and Mason had so much fun playing all day.
They couldn't stop giggling and laughing and thought everything was Hillarious.
All throughout the day on Wednesday, Addi kept whispering to me "I want princess music". 

 It was so cute to see the expression on her face when she opened her Disney princess CD.
Addi was spoiled with Barbies, music, movies, money and dress-ups.  I think Gavin had as much fun with the dress-ups as Addi.  He was being so silly and dancing all over the living room.  He is such a good big brother and so willing to entertain and cater to Addi.
Happy Birthday Monkey!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

that cake is so cute! Love the fairy idea and the fairy dust!

Steph said...

I am so glad that you are blogging, it's nice to see what my cute neices and nephews are up to.

I'm coming up Monday will your family be around?