Friday, March 19, 2010

CREEPY!!!!

I have definitely seen some really strange things while driving down the road....I have even seen some people doing some really stupid/strange things while they are driving.  BUT, the other day I was heading to Sandy to meet some friends at Jordan Commons for a Girls Night Out.  As I was driving down Redwood road, I got behind a small, green car that appeared to have a passenger in the back seat.  The only problem was, this "passenger" NEVER moved - I mean NEVER!!!!!  Yup, stiff as a board.  Hmmmmmm....upon closer examination...the lady had a manikin head - yes, JUST THE HEAD, mounted to the center of her back seat.  Maybe you think she is a genious for figuring out a way to access the carpool lane as a single passenger vehicle - and MAYBE she is.  But I think it was just CREEPY to be driving around with a fake, plastic, balding head mounted to the back seat of her car.  My only regret...that I was too preoccupied trying to figure out why there was a manikin mounted to her seat to pull out my phone and take a picture of it.

2 comments:

Cherish said...

That is SO CREEPY! Doesn't she think a cop would be able to tell it's not moving and only a head??? Thanks for the good laugh.

skcoe said...

Even reading this for the third time I'm still totally creeped out! WHY!? So so so random.