Saturday, March 27, 2010

Style N Glitz

My Sister-In-Law Gina has been working really hard to get her new business started.  It is called
Style N Glitz
She just held a boutique today and asked if I would take some pictures of some of her products for people to look at and get an idea of how to wear them.
So, Check it out:

She makes super cute leg warmers for infants, toddlers and teens.  They can be worn above the knee like tights or below the knee, and they look darling with boots, shoes or flip flops.
Leg Warmers
 






Arm Warmers
They are also super fun to wear as arm warmers.  Instead of layering another shirt, you can put these up over your arms to coordinate with your outfit and create a whole new look.

Flowers

I thought this idea was really cute.  She has what she calls "Three Little Pigs" which is a set of three flowers - 1 medium size and 2 small size flowers that can be worn three different ways.
1.  Wear 1 flower alone on a headband or side ponytail        
2.  Wear 2 small flowers (One on each "fun bun" or pony tail)
3.  Clip all 3 flowers to a headband and wear them together.  

She also makes the larger flowers that can be worn in your hair or clipped to a hat, and more vintage looking flowers.

Addisyn ablsolutely LOVES the leg warmers/arm warmers and would rather wear those than have to put leggings on or a long sleeved shirt.

If you are interested let me know - they are a really fun way to change the look of an outfit.

3 comments:

Elena said...

Totally interested in the leg warmers. Let me know how to get ahold of her.

skcoe said...

Love the boots pictures. (Cute stuff Gina!)

Steph said...

Hey Kerry can you send me these pictures, I guess I am throwing a party for gina down here and I would like to post them on my blog ( if you would rather me not let me know, but my blog is private. You did super cute on the pictures, I am impressed