Saturday, March 13, 2010

Family Photo

Just before Christmas last year (2009) my aunt asked if I could take a picture of her with her siblings.  Of course I said yes, I would do anything for these 3 amazing people - one of them being my mom .  Not just because they are related, but they are like having a second and third set of parents.

I have been fortunate enough to grow up with an aunt and an uncle who consider me and my siblings as there own children and I have always known I could count on them to be there for us if we needed them.

Earlene, Scott and JoAnn (my mom)

It was so much fun "trying" to take pictures of these three.  They were almost as cooperative as my own kids.  While trying to take pictures, they kep pulling goofy faces, laughing, and messing around.  In fact, I was laughing so hard at them that I was having a hard time taking the pictures.
It was nice to see my mom and her siblings enjoy their time together, step back from their everyday responsibilities and just relax and have fun.
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

skcoe said...

Okay, even though I'm laughing I'm almost tearing up at the great relationship these three have. Don't you hope that in 20 years you and your siblings are like that? It's a dreamy thought for me, I'd love to be giggling like this with my sister and three brothers after all those years.

Really cool pics Kerry!

mary said...

I LOVE it!! My favorite is the middle one of the silly ones! I LOVE it when mom laughs that hard!!!