Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fine Art

AHHHHHH!

I now have new artwork on my wall.



This morning Addisyn had two pieces of paper in her hand and asked me for the glue. I gave it to her and she asked if she could glue it to the counter. I obviously told her "no" to which she was not very happy. I explained that she could glue the paper to a magazine or another piece of paper. She didn't like that idea either BUT, when I left her she was happily putting glue all over the back of the paper and kept telling me "that's not enough". She seemed content and I forgot that she was playing with glue. I am not sure how much time went by before she came and found me -BEFORE - I got to the kitchen and asked "Mama, can you get me a paper towel so I can get it wet? Please mama, Please." I said yes, Why do you need to clean up a mess? and without batting an eye she said "Yes". We got into the kitchen and apparently she forgot about the paper towel an so did I until Britton and Gavin came in and saw the pictures on the wall. Not only did she glue the paper to the wall, she drew a picture on one of them with PERMANENT marker!
Does it ever end!?!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elena said...

Magic eraser. It leaves a little film but that's a lot less noticeable than marker. I've also heard to go over it with dry erase marker and then wash off. Oh, the things we learn as mothers. And no, it never ends.

Anonymous said...

that is so funny!